For almost 30 years we have been an industry leader designing kitchens and laundries for our valued customers. Taking our expertise in cabinet manufacturing, we are delighted to offer Freedom Wardrobes.
With a place for everything and everything in its place, discover how you can take your bedroom storage to stylish new heights with Freedom Wardrobes.
Manufactured in Australia.
All Freedom Wardrobes cabinets, doors and laminated benchtops are manufactured and assembled in our fully-automated, state-of-the-art factory located on the Central Coast, NSW.
It means that our cabinets, doors and laminated benchtops have maximum strength and durability, and utilise ABS edging to create impact-resistant surfaces that won’t peel over time. The finer details are equally important to us: such as adjustable hinges for pinpoint accuracy and anti-slam buffers for extra protection.
Wardrobes with WOW: Transform your bedroom storage into a daily style experience with a Walk-in robe. Enjoy luxury features such as island benches with generous storage and new in-cabinet ambient lighting.
Industry reputation for excellence.
A name synonymous with reliability and style, Freedom Kitchens & Wardrobes meets the Australian and international standard of cabinet construction and is AFRDI approved (Australian Furniture, Research and Development Institute). Standing by our products, our cabinets and doors come with a 7 year manufacturer’s warranty, giving you peace of mind and confidence that not only are your new Freedom Wardrobes are stylish and functional, that they will stand the test of time as well.
Premium & flexible solutions.
With smart storage solutions for Walk-in, Walk-through, Hinged and Sliding wardrobes, you can choose form a curated selected of premium door and interiors finishes; with luxurious options including accessories, handles, island benches and stylish black hardware.
From classic to contemporary, Freedom Wardrobes offers a wide selection of colours and finishes to suit any budget. In addition to our extensive choice of wardrobe components and storage solutions, we can also assist you with professional design, storage ideas and finance options.
Best wardrobes on The Block: Freedom Wardrobes was the proud wardrobe supplier for The Block 2019, designing and presenting 20 incredible wardrobes over a thrilling 20 weeks!
Your wardrobe journey made easy.
In your free and personalised in-home or video call design appointment, your expert Freedom Wardrobes designer will work with you to create a robe that will declutter your bedroom and turn getting ready into a joyous experience.
Your Freedom Wardrobes journey is as easy as 3 steps:
Step 1. Book a design appointment. Your Freedom Wardrobes designer will visit you at home and guide you through options to discuss your style, needs and budget. They will bring your vision to life with 3D drawings and you’ll receive on-the-spot pricing and exclusive special offers.
Step 2. A wardrobe site check will ensure your design fits perfectly. A 30% progress payment is required to view final plans and proceed to production. Following approval of your plans and final payment, we will confirm your delivery date.
Step 3. Your Freedom Wardrobes will be delivered to your home in ready-to-assemble flat pack modules, ready for installation.
Stylish storage: We believe it is the finer details that set our wardrobe designs apart from the rest – our range of luxury extras from shoe racks, jewellery drawers to home safes and hanging rails are space-saving options that will transform your wardrobe into a space that sparks joy, as seen in El’ise & Matt’s Master Robe on The Block 2019.
Velocity Frequent Flyer Program.
Plan on your new Freedom Wardrobes taking you places and earn 1 Velocity Point for every $1 spent*! Use your hard-earned Points on flights, upgrades, hotels, lounge access, fuel, online shopping and more!
At Freedom Wardrobes we believe in the importance of flexibility and value. Get your dream wardrobe today, with generous 36 Months Interest-Free^ terms available. Enjoy the simple process- you can apply online and get pre-approval before your design appointment!
With 36 Months Interest-Free^ terms, you can enjoy:
• Rapid approval – standard applications can be made during the design appointment
• Flexibility – approved customers can borrow up to $50,000
• 24/7 online access to your account
• Convenience – make multiple purchases without having to re-apply each time
Flexicards Australia Pty Ltd offers easy access to your credit through a Skye Mastercard.
Begin your Freedom Wardrobes journey with us today!
* For all purchases from August 14th 2019, Velocity members will earn 1 Velocity Point per $1 spent on eligible products and services included in their Freedom Kitchens and Wardrobes contract of sale at the time of delivery. This includes cabinetry, cabinetry accessories, appliances sold by Freedom Kitchens, laminate benchtops and delivery. Installation, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, and third party contracts are not eligible for Velocity Points earn. To be eligible to earn Velocity Points, a person must hold a current Velocity membership at least 1 day before the final delivery of your Kitchen or Wardrobe. Freedom Kitchens and Wardrobes trade customers are not eligible to earn Velocity Points. Velocity Frequent Flyer Membership details must be recorded prior to final payment, and the name on the contract of sale must match the name on the Velocity account to be eligible for Points. Velocity Points are not awarded for any products returned or refunded. Points will be allocated to your Velocity Account within 21 days from your final delivery date. To earn Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
^Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged at the time the first debit is charged to your Skye Account and annually on the anniversary of that date. When you have met the Interest Free Criteria, the Annual Fee must be paid in full within the Interest Free Period or it will attract interest. If you do not meet the Interest Free Criteria the Annual Fee will attract interest from the date the Annual Fee is debited to your Skye Account.. Minimum monthly repayment required. Interest (charged at the Expired Promotional Rate) payable on outstanding balances after any Interest Free Period in relation to a Promotional Offer. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Only available at Skye retail partners. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. FlexiCards Australia is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.